What My Students Are Saying
See what results my students are getting from my course
Almost 80% of students online quit before they want to.
That's because, for many students they get frustrated when they don't have clear instructions or know what to do next.
Feeling technically overwhelmed
Have a vision but not sure how to make it
Following YouTube videos is too hard
Too time consuming to learn
Training is too boring
Maybe you can relate to this...
- You’ve always wanted to learn animation but don’t know where to even start.
- Maybe you've tried After Effects but you find it very frustrating because you don't know how to properly use it.
- What are right tools, systems and strategies I should be using to get my skills to that next level?
- You're already working full-time day job and feel you don't have the time to put into learning new skills.
- How do I build my skills to be able to use After Effects more efficiently and without limitations...
Well you're not alone!
These were the exact questions and fears I was facing when I started out.
In the beginning I was working a full-time day job and decided to start learning After Effects and how to create 2D Animations.
After just a few short years I was not only able to master my craft but I also started a YouTube channel and now teach students just like you full-time!
The best time to start learning is before you pick up the bad habits and frustrations.
Three good reasons to skip past the "YouTube education"...
YouTube can be a minefield of bad advice.
YouTube tutorials are great for teaching you how to make an animation. But you're not actually learning animation, you're just learning where to click. By learning the right way now, you'll be able to enjoy the journey and focus on being creative.
Early frustrations can derail your learning.
Ultimately you need to keep going back to YouTube to find tutorials for every animation you'll want to make. By learning animation properly you will be able to disconnect from watching endless YouTube tutorials.
Start creating your own animations.
It's no surprise that if all you do is follow YouTube tutorials you'll only be able to make what it is they show you. Animation is your creative outlet to express your unique style, how can you do that if your locked into only following someone else's YouTube tutorials.
An online Animation course with a proven step-by-step system that I use to teach anyone how to create amazing animations using After Effects. Even if you are a beginner and have never used After Effects before.
- flat pack fx
What Would It Feel Like Too...
Have the confidence and know how, so that you can focus on your creative thinking and ultimately making fun animations.
Having confidence in After Effects will give you the freedom to be able to make your own animations. You'll no longer have to spend hours searching through YouTube.
This course will help you overcome the roadblocks and barriers you currently face. This will allow you to unleash your FULL creative potential.
I get it... Here's how we are going to help you get there...
Module 1 After Effects
- You gain the confidence to use After Effects - even if your a complete beginner
- Overcome the mental barriers that keep most animators from success
- The need to know After Effects techniques for creating awesome animations - broken into 15 videos
- I layout the simple 4 step strategy that I use and also teach to my students, that allows me to make any animation or animated video
Module 2 Text & Backgrounds
5 Videos & 20 Animations
- How to create some of the most commonly seen line and background animations
- My proven methods for creating simple animations with high impact
- Step by step plan for creating animated backgrounds you would see online
- Videos: 4 Line animations, 5 Simple lower thirds, 4 Clean text animations, 3 Textured BG's, 3 Animated BG's & All Graphics included
Module 3 Graphic Animations
5 Videos & 9 Animations
- You gain the confidence to use 3D cameras for dynamic effect
- Principles for creating animations that stand out
- How to bring to life 2D graphics and images
- Gain the knowledge to use effects that make your animations look realistic
- Videos: 3D Camera movements, Archival Slideshow, Flat Graphics, Ink Effects, 2D Graphic Animations, All Graphics included
Module 4 Graphs & Maps
9 Videos & 15 Animations
- How to create some of the most iconic map animations
- Step by step process, that allows you to create maps with impact
- The what and why for creating graphs that excite
- Learn to push yourself creatively when working on your own projects
- Animations: 2 Bar, 2 Circular, Dot, 3 Line and Area Graphs. 2 Dark, 3D, 3D Markers, War and Conflict Maps. All Graphics included
Module 5 Animations
6 Videos & 7 Animations
- Learn the step by step process I use for paying clients
- Learn techniques that allow you to mimic work you see online
- Real techniques for After Effects that can be used to breakdown animations
- How to be efficient and productive in the program whilst learning these 7 unique animations
- Animations: Paper Graphics, 2 Timelines, Isometric, Documentary Style, Bright Energy. All Graphics included
The Animations You'll Learn
Here are some of the animations you'll be learning
Don't go to film school to learn this. Get started NOW!
If you were going to go to film school and paid $30,000 to learn this, wouldn’t it be worth it? You’ll walk away with a passion to create, the skills to be able to make animations, and confidence in your abilities.. starting from just $46!
My Goal For You Is...
At the end of this course my goal is for you to not just feel confident in After Effects, but for you to be fully equipped with the strategies to overcome any future barriers that you might face. I want to free you up so you can focus on your creative passion projects.
14 Day Money Back
You get it all for less than $4.30 a day for the next 30 days and to make it a no-brainer deal for you. I’m giving you a 14 day money-back guarantee with your purchase.
If you are not satisfied with any of the product you paid for you are entitled to a full refund within 14 days of the purchase upon written notice and request to us coupled with an explanation as to why you deserve a refund. Read our full refund policy here.
- flat pack fx
My Students Speak For Themselves
Who Is This Course For?
If any of these people sound like you, then this course will be of great benefit to you
You’ve always wanted to learn animation but don’t know where to start
You've tried but can never seem to replicate the results yourself
You're a complete beginner or intermediate After Effects user
You want to make animations like Vox, Wall Street journal, Vice etc...
You want to make your own animations without having to watch YouTube
...But YouTube is Free
As we know YouTube tutorials are perfect for how to do a specific task, but not how to properly learn the program. I offer a structured plan to learn the skills that will allow you to create your own videos and rely less on YouTube tutorials.
At The End Of This Course, Where Will You Be?
Imagine you’ve just finished the course and your beaming with confidence and motivation because you now have the skills to be able to tackle your own animations for your next video.
Now compare this to the last animation you attempted, all the mistakes you made, the hours spent watching YouTube tutorials trying to make it work, the frustration that you just can’t get the desired results.
Do yourself a favour and invest in a step by step plan that is guaranteed and proven, and make life easier for yourself. See you on the inside…